Thursday, January 27, 2011

Golden Grilled Tilapia

We bought a large amount of Tilapia.  I wasn't sure what we were going to do with ALL this fish.  Sometimes I just feel there are only so many ways to fix fish...fry, bake, fry, bake etc.

I decided to look through my Belly Fat Cure book to see if there was a recipe for Tilapia.  Yippeeee there was!!!!  We both really liked this recipe and will be trying it again.

Golden Grilled Tilapia

4 - 6oz tilapia fillets
1/3 cup white wine
1 garlic clove, minced (I used 2 medium cloves)
salt & pepper

Place the fillets in a shall bowl.  I have some food storage bags that I am trying to use up.  I put the fillets and marinate all in the bag & stick it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.  Remove the fish and discard the marinate.  Pat the fish dry with paper towels and season to taste.  I didn't add any extra salt or pepper.  Place the fillets on a hot, well oiled grilled and cook for 2-3 minutes per side. 



0 comments :