Tuesday, December 31, 2013

OOTD

Outfits sure were lacking when I was off work. I usually wore pjs or comfy clothes most days. I went out and bought new pjs because I was getting sick of the ones I was wearing day after day. I would get dressed for an hour or two each day then back into my pjs. I don't want to be uncomfortable laying around resting. lol

Now that I am back to work I have to start getting dressed for around 6 hours a day. I come home and try to get into my pjs as fast as possible. One thing I haven't done much of is shopping. I did Christmas shopping, but I tried not to buy things for myself. I received some Christmas money that is burning a hole in my pocket. I am hoping to make it to the outlets soon!


Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Tights: Target
Booties: Gift


Necklace: Jane.com
Cardigan: Gap
Shirt & Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Bass


Jacket & Scarf: Gift 
Tshirt & Skirt: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Shoes: Bass


Scarf: Forever 21
Tshirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Bass
I bought the scarf a few years ago at Forever 21. I thought it looked ridiculous tied like I am wearing it when I bought the scarf. Now I love it. lol Funny how times change. 






0 comments :