Friday, May 2, 2014

Recent Haul

Here are a couple of my recent purchases. 


I bought 3 little green puppy tails for Bing Bong room! I can't wait to get them. We are making progress on the nursery and I can't wait to reveal it!


I really wanted the Steve Madden leopard slip on shoes. I just couldn't justify $100 for slip on shoes. I could buy 2 pairs of Toms. Well someone posted this pair from ASOS for only $37 bucks. I really hope these are comfy! I am having a lot of trouble with my feet recently, so I need really comfy shoes. 


Bing Bong needs a little pair of red skinny pants to go with a black shirt or navy plaid button up. I bought these from Gap on super clearance for $7. I bought them in size 6-12 months. 


I have this skirt in blue from Old Navy. It is super comfy. I just bought it in black too. I think I will get a lot of wear out of it during the summer. 


I haven't had the best luck with Old Navy tops lately. It is just because my shape has changed so much. I am hoping this top will work for me. 


Another Old Navy top. I hope this works because it is super cute! 








0 comments :