Tuesday, May 31, 2016

OOTD


The top on the right is from Nordstrom that retails for $128. Insert big eyes here! It fit so nice and felt amazing on. I just can't justify spending $128 on a linen tee that I will wear to the park with a toddler. I decided I needed to find something similar.

Well I was shopping at my favorite store Target one day and what do I find? A similar linen white & navy striped tee. And guess the price.....$12. WHAT! I just put it in my cart. I decided I would try it at home. It is so comfy! I like the fact it is vneck with a little pocket. I need to go back and buy it in some other colors. I really like longer tees. I don't want to bend over and show skin. It is nice to have a longer tee when you have to wrestle a little 20 month alligator who isn't getting his way. 



All of these items are oldies, but goodies. 

Tee: Target
Cardigan & Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Payless


I bought this top at Target the same day I bought the linen tee. I got the top on clearance for $13! Bargain! I really like blousy tops. They help me feel a little more put together. It is really comfy too. 
I don't think I lasted more than an hour before I got something on it. Typical! Why do I think I can wear an all cream top. lol


0 comments :