Monday, June 29, 2020

Boys 4th of July Outfits

My boys love to match clothing. I realize my time is short to do this because it won't be long where they will be against it! They love to wear matching pajamas even. Cash insisted on getting his army pjs the other night because G had his on. 

Usually if I see things I like for them in both their sizes I grab them. G is about to outgrow the toddler sizing. We are actually pushing it with 5T clothing. When I saw these polka dot shorts at Target I thought they would be adorable for the 4th of July. Thankfully they had them in both sizes, so I grabbed them. 


Cash has some 4th of July shirts and an outfit that G wore, but let's have them match! I also like to have them match when we go places. It is less taxi on my brain to think what is G wearing and what is C wearing? So I put them in the same colors, so I just need to look for 2 boys wearing blue or red. 

G wasn't a fan of fireworks until he turned about 4. He liked to watch them, but he didn't want to touch them. I started buying glow sticks for him to have something to hold while I did sparklers. I LOVE sparklers! 

I found these adorable glow sticks in the bulleyes section at Target. I also found the sunglasses there. The boys love to wear sunglasses....although G can't wear them anymore since he wears regular glasses. Ooopps! If he decides he wants to wear them he can take his glasses off for a little bit to wear them.

Outfit Details:

Shirts: Carters
Shorts: Target 
Sunglasses & glow sticks: Target Bulleye Section

0 comments :