Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Monday

Some how Monday morning sneaks up on me every week. Lately it's been hard to find time to blog on the weekends. Our weekends have been jam packed. The rest of October is looking busy too.

Look out for posts this week on the pumpkin patch, Amber baby shower from a couple weekends ago, OOTD, and whatever else I can round up.

I wasn't able to do any baking in the past 2 weeks. Indian summer hit and it was smokin hot. The last thing I wanted to do was turn my oven on. This week it is cooling off and feels more like fall. I'm hoping to make pumpkin bars!

This week our menu had
Cheesy chicken & rice
Chicken gnocchi soup
Corn & chicken soup
Steak tacos

I'm also going to make curry chicken to put on salads again. Mmmm it was so yummy!

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!!!

0 comments :