Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Secret Service Guest List

Monday night I attended Stand Up! The 2015 Union Labor Party Banquet. My employer had a table at the event. The guest speaker was Nancy Pelosi. Let's just get this out here in the beginning of this post. I do not agree with her on any political points. Probably not one thing. 

It was fun to get dressed up and go to a fancy dinner. I rarely do that anymore. My goal of the night was to get a selfish with Nancy. I didn't think it was polite to turn around in my seat to take a picture with her on the platform giving a speech although I was VERY tempted. 

As Nancy walked in the door, sat at the front table a guy walks up & take a selfie with her. I gasp then busted up laughing. Who does that?  Bahahahahaha. Nancy smiled for the camera like it was no big deal. I wonder how many likes the guy got on IG? 

The mayor of San Francisco Ed Lee gave a small speech and Willie Brown. Willie was hilarious!  I've never seen someone leave a room faster than Willie Brown. I would like a lesson on skipping out of a place like Speedy Gonzalez. 

My name is now on the secret service list. Security was awfully tight in the building. 


Outfit details
Skirt - Target
Tank & Cardigan - Old Navy
Shoes -Nordstrom's

 


1 comments :

Krystal R said...

Eric is laughing hilariously at you for attending this event. At least you looked pretty. ;-)