Thursday, November 2, 2017

OOTD - Toddler Review

I have been trying to wear clothes that I haven't worn in a long time. I am a jeans and tshirt girl. Those are what I grab almost every day. They are toddler friendly, comfy and easy. I have gotten rid of a lot of my "office" clothing. There are just so many dressier items you can wear when your a SAHM. I dress up for church, date night, but I don't really have a need to dress up anymore than that. 




I pulled out some of these items the other week to wear. I figured I could still wear them to run errands and for appointments. Apparently my toddler now is so use to me wearing jeans & tshirts with flat shoes he feels the need to question my fashion choices. G asked me what kind of shoes are those? He was referring to the black booties. I told him they were boots. He gave me a side eye and said oh. 

A couple days later I wore the chambray shirt with the outfit above. G told me momma I don't like that shirt you need a new one. Well thanks! This is my fav chambray that I have had for years. I love this shirt. 

I have a red plaid shirt that I wear once in awhile. Every single time I wear it G tells me he doesn't like it. One day he started to have a tantrum that I needed to change. I have NO idea why he doesn't like it or why it causes so much drama. I can't think of a time I wore it where he got upset. Craziness!!! I have informed him I will pick out my clothing myself to wear. I am just waiting for this to back fire on me and he will inform me of the same things. Thankfully he could careless what he wears 99% of the time. Once in awhile he will have an opinion on a shirt or socks. 

Have your kids given their opinion on your outfit choices lately?

0 comments :