Monday, August 10, 2020

First Day of School Outfits

As I write this blog post I am not sure if G will have a first day of school or what exactly it all entails. We have been told Cash will have preschool in the fall. I am hoping that if G has virtual school a couple days a week I can work that out with C schedule. That way I can be able to help G with his school one on one when C is at school. If they say G school will all be virtual I most likely will home school. This is my worst nightmare. I am not a home school mom, nor am I for home schooling at all. 

Anyhow I am hoping everyone will have school. I bought them first day of school outfits with a positive attitude that we will be going to school!

I first found G outfit at Carter's. He loves dinosaurs, so I thought I would find something he loved to maybe help his nerves. The turquoise polo will bring out his blue eyes too. He will look so darling! Carter's showed the shorts with a coral colored polo too. I am tempted to get him that polo as an additional outfit. 

I found C outfit randomly at TJ Maxx on clearance. Both boys will get to wear dinosaurs for their first day of school! This is a first day of preschool outfit only. White on a preschooler is never a good idea. I learned very quickly with G that you don't send kids to preschool in their best clothes because they come back with paint and markers all over them. 




Outfit Details:

Cash Outfit: 
Carters 

G's Outfit: 
Polo
Shorts

0 comments :