Sunday, September 6, 2020

Happy 6th Birthday G!

Happy 6th Birthday to my George!  I can’t believe you have to use 2 hands to show your age now. You have such a heart of gold! A tender loving heart for your family. 


My sweet boy I don’t ever want you to forget how wanted and loved you are! You and Cash are 2 of the most wanted and hoped for little boys!  I’m so thankful you came into this world! You fulfilled my dreams of being a mommy. 


The past 6 years have flown by, but I’ve also savored each moment!  Watching you grow up is what keeps me fighting. You bring me so much joy! You also make me want to pull my hair out some days because you and me are so much alike. 


My hope for you as you continue to grow is that you keep your heart of gold, use that determination you have to reach all your goals, love God, continue to be so confident, and always remember you are exceptional!  








0 comments :