Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stromboli

I did a lot of cooking on Sunday. I put stuff in containers for us to take to work this week. I am trying to cook enough on Sunday that we dont have to do a lot during the week. We take lunch and breakfast with us 4 days a week. This was sooo easy!!!

1 package of refrigerated Pillsbury Pizza Crust
1/2 cup freshly shredded mozzarella
2 teaspoons fresh grated parmesan (I omitted this I do not like parmesan)
1 cup pasta sauce divided
1 pound of ground turkey
2 teaspoons of milk

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook ground turkey meat
3. Layer the turkey and mozzarella cheese over the sause. Cut 12 strips of the dough. Fold strips over filling, so they overlap. Brush with milk and sprinkle with parmesan.
4. Bake for 12 minutes

0 comments :