Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Vanilla Almond Milk Latte

I recently discovered Peet's Vanilla Almond Milk Latte's. O-M-G! Those things taste soooo delish! What I do not love is the fact they cost $5+ bucks for a medium. If you know one thing about me it is I am frugal. I needed to find a version of the vanilla almond milk latte that I could make at home. Well I found it! It is AMAZING! I love that I can make it at home, sit on the couch in my pjs and watch the Today show. I don't have to get dressed, put on make up, load up the toddler and drive to the local Peet's. 

Here is the recipe I have been making. 

1 cup strong coffee
1 cup of warm almond milk
1 teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of vanilla

I heat the almond milk, honey and vanilla in a pan until the edges start to boil. I pour the coffee and milk together. This is my favorite nap time drink!!! 

0 comments :