Monday, January 12, 2009

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood

Won't you be my neighbor?
Please won't you be my neighbor?

I thought I would throw a little Mr. Roger's in there since we had a 70 degree day!!!! AND the rest of the week will be 70 degrees too!!!!!!!!! This is ONE great reason to live in California!!!!!!

I was so happy to go out tonight in my short sleeves shopping. I bought a beautiful cabinet for my DH to put together.

I came home opened my mail box and right there is a JURY SUMMONS. I screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I don't have time for jury duty. I have a GREAT idea. Why doesn't the state make the people that are receiving unemployment do a week of jury duty? I bet people would get a job.

Well now my DH is putting together our new cabinet!


I can't wait for it to be dont!!! Almost there!!!!

2 comments :

lacey said...

where are you putting this lovely cabinet?

Becky said...

It's on the wall with our large wedding picture