Monday, July 10, 2017

Monday Thrive

I have decided to put Monday Thrive on hold for July and August. I really want to focus on spending time with my family while I am visiting them. I have some blog posts scheduled for while I am gone. I just don't want to stress about making sure I get a blog post up. It's been more important to me to have descent content instead of slapping something together to post. 

I did want to remind everyone about the fundraiser I am currently doing. I am currently raising money to give 30 foster kids birthday boxes. I wrote a whole blog post about it HERE. My cousins became foster parents in June and Adriana talked about being a foster parent one day. Foster parents are truly amazing people! Not everyone can be a foster parent, but everyone can give to foster children. 

I would love it if you could help me reach my goal of giving 30 birthday boxes to children who deserve to celebrate their birthday! The majority of these kids have had rough lives and need to see there is good in this world! You can help me that good!


You can donate HERE. 


Please help me reach my goal! 

0 comments :