Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Brushies Review!

G LOVES to brush his teeth! He will brush his teeth numerous times per day. He doesn't like a lot of help either. I usually can get him to let me do a quick brush to make sure he is getting all his teeth.  At our last dentist appointment they told us to make sure we are brushing his gums and teeth. It's important to get all the food off both. 

I was excited when I got the opportunity to try out Brushies. The book is adorable and the brush is super cute too. I love that they are designed and manufactured in the USA! I love supporting companies who support US! 


The board book is adorable with a really cute story! The little finger puppet brush is super cute! The bristles are very soft. I like they it's a character too. We play little games to brush after G eats. He thinks it's funny to bite my finger. At least with this my finger is protected some lol



Brushies recommends starting to brush babies gums as early as 4 weeks old to start the routine early on! 



Brushies are very affordable and would make a great baby gift or birthday gift! We will be adding these to our next gift ideas! 


This post was generously supported by ihelpmoms.com, a professional resource for mothers!

0 comments :