Thursday, August 31, 2017

Old Car Family!

Our family just bought a 1972 Nova. A couple days later Art's dad bought an old 70's truck. G and I went over to the inlaws to check out the new truck. G loved climbing into the bed of the truck using the step on the side. He thinks the back window is great because he can push it open and pop his head inside. 


The car we bought needs to be redone. The engine and transmission are about the only things that are functional. Under the hood works pretty well. It needs a little tune up. The rest of the car pretty much needs an overhaul. We knew that when we bought it. It is going to be a project that is going to take awhile to complete. I told Art he needs to plan on it taking at a minimum 5 years to get it done. 

Art is looking forward to redoing the car. I have mixed emotions on it. I see money bags flying away when I think about it. lol It will be fun to drive once it is redone. The moment G saw it he told me to get his car seat out of my car and put it in the orange car. lol I told him I didn't think the orange car had seat belts that would even hold his car seat right now. 

I will post pictures of the car eventually. Once we have some before and after to post I will put them on the blog. Right now it's like what in the world did you buy and why did you think you wanted this thing? Someone asked Art if he bought it from a junk yard. LOL! He actually got a good deal on it. I did some wheeling and dealing to get him a good price. 


0 comments :