Wednesday, August 2, 2017

OOTD August 2

I have been trying to pull out my dresses and wear them more this summer. The weather has been super hot, so it's either a dress or shorts. I bought this green dress from Old Navy a few years back when they had a special on them for $5. It hung in my closet for the past few years. I just took the tag off of it. This dress is a knit material. I have a similar one in the same color, but it is made out of a cotton material. I usually start off with a cardigan, but once the heat starts up off the cardigan comes. 

It is such a comfortable dress! Also a great length for chasing a toddler around. I wish I had it in more colors. 

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: NY & Co
Sandals: Tory Burch

I have been wearing some of my cotton shirts with the sleeve rolled up. They can be a great shirt to wear with shorts on days when it's in the 70's. When the temperatures are warmer these shirts don't work. I bought these gray shorts from Old Navy earlier this year. I really love them and wear them a lot. 



Shirt & Shorts: Old Navy
Flip Flops: Havaianas

As you can see the cotton shirts are very versatile. You can wear them with shorts like I did above or you can wear them with jeans and a vest like I did below. The shirt would also look cute with white jeans and a denim jacket when the weather is cooler. 



Shirt & Vest: Old Navy
Shoes: gifted

I have a few Lularoe Irma's that are too big on me since I lost some weight. I really love my black & white Irma, so I haven't gotten rid of it. I decided to use a rubberband to tie the side. This helped with the extra material, so it wasn't all baggy on me anymore. 



Shirt: Lularoe
Flip Flops: Havaianas

The majority of these clothes are all old, so I can't find links for them. 

0 comments :