Saturday, February 7, 2009

My DH Want List for V-day

When I want something I usually make a list along with pictures and email it to Art. Art on the other hand has different ways of telling me what he wants. This is what I found today when I opened the fridge.



The newest Bass Pro Shop catalog with a pair of shoes circle and his size. At first I was like what in the world is this magazine doing in the fridge. Was Art sleep walking again? I grabbed it to throw it away...then I realized he wrote in it. I just cracked up laughing. My DH is a character!!!!!

6 comments :

Stefanie K. said...

Ha! That's funny!!

bethierose said...

that's cute... :) love it!

Elisa B said...

Wow, subtle DH you have there, Beck! It made me LOL!

If I wanted to get my DH's attention like that, I'd have to put the magazine next to the toilet. :)

LWLH said...

lol..that's hilarious!
I'd have to tape the magazine to the bf xbox!

Krystal R said...

That's pretty smart planning on his actions. Hilarious!!

Pandora said...

Your hubby reminds me so much of my brother-in-law,they even look a little bit alike.I have to say,this is a very ingenious way of getting your attention.Kudos to him.