Friday, May 29, 2009

Black & Brown

Black & brown are two colors that should NEVER be mixed together and worn out in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY do people insist on mixing black and brown together constantly....did you look in the mirror before you left home? Did you honestly think those TWO colors go together? Have you ever watched any style shows, looked through magazines, or consultant a normal dressed person about your color choices?

This is a HUGE pet peeve of mine if you haven't figured it out already! Today I was at an interview and the person after me comes walking in with a brown shirt and a black pair of pants! Anyone I would ever interview would not have been hired just for that simple reason!

I noticed this epidemic when I moved to California. I am sure other states have this same issues, but I have noticed it more here. Can someone PLEASE inform everyone around them not to embarrass themselves and wear black & brown together anymore!!!!!!

1 comments :

bethierose said...

lol.. i do wear one black and brown outfit, but i assure you it's tasteful and i get compliments on it all the time. you're so funny... :)