Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas Countdown

Do you know it's 63 days until Christmas???? How EXCITING!!!! Tonight I went to visit my dear friend Target....I haven't been to the back aisle where all the clearance goodies are held in way too long! I spent an hour going down each back aisle searching for all those must haves. I actually came out with some great deals. I can't share them since some are for Christmas. =)

I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas. My goal is to have all my shopping done by November 15. This weekend I need to pull out everything I have and see what else I need to buy. I have already gathered most of the Christmas lists. We need to take a picture for our Christmas cards. I would say I am half ways ready for the BIG event!!!!

This is my 100th post by the way!

0 comments :