Friday, June 4, 2010

Updated Light Fixture

Remember this "beautiful" light fixture in our main bathroom? I HATED this thing and knew we had to replace. A new light fixture just isn't in the budget right now. I decided to try some spray painting.
I wish I had taken a picture of the first color I sprayed it. I decided to get some silver spray paint. It looked like I had wrapped tin foil around it. It was so funny.


I sprayed it white and bought some new glass. I am not sure what I think about it yet. I think it looks better.

3 comments :

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I think it looks better, too. Updated and classy~well done!

Diane said...

What a difference. Don't you just love it when you take something you have and make it better.

I came here via Cheri's blog party. Hope you will visit me soon over at Pittypat Paperie.

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

I think I would have hung it "up side down" and sprayed it hammered bronze!