Friday, September 28, 2012

Cupcakes, Cupcakes & more Cupcakes....

My mom filled and decorated all 300 cupcakes for my cousins wedding back on September 1. Art and I arrived in PA around 9am on August 31. We had taken a red eye flight and barely got any sleep. 

Each of the cupcake liners had to be assembled and put around the cupcakes. My mom then filled each cupcake with either raspberry or marshmallow fluff. After that part was done she started icing the cupcakes. Once they were iced each cupcake was decorated with glitter and pearls. As each tray was completed we hauled them into the dinning room. 

The day of the wedding we woke up early and hauled all 300 cupcakes from my aunts house to the reception hall. My mom then set up all 300 cupcakes on the cake table.  Below are pictures of our cupcake adventures for the first 24 hours. 




It takes the whole family to help get all these cupcakes decorated!



Stephanie with the cupcakes!




Loading 300 cupcakes into the vehicles!




Fausha carrying cupcakes. 


Mom with the beautiful cupcake table!



I wanted my picture with the cupcakes, since I helped decorate them. 



1 comments :

Maria said...

Awesome !!! And reading this just made me want a cupcake LOL ;-) and it would have to be a filled one !!! Mmmmmm