Saturday, September 22, 2012

Family Time!

Last week I had to travel to So Cal for a client health fair. It was actually 6.9 miles away from my uncles hours. I arranged to spent the night with them on Friday and Saturday. On Thursday my aunt told me we would be traveling to UCLA to visit my little cousin and his new wife. I was SUPER excited!

Brad and Jenna made tacos for us. This was the first dinner at their new apartment with the family and I got to be part of it! Then we headed out on the town to find some yummy dessert. Well guess where my uncle took us?  The Grill on the Alley on Rodeo Dr. It seriously was one of the cutest places with the yummiest dessert. I had a hot fudge brownie. It was to die for!  

enjoying dinner at Brad & Jenna's

the kids in the back seat!

my super yummy dessert

the uncle carefully putting hot fudge all over his ice cream
He told us he really loved the hot fudge container. I told him it was a simple gravy boat and I would be happy to get him one for Christmas. He told me it wouldn't be the same. 

A few of my aunt & uncle friends asked if I was in my 20's and would be attending college there. Needless to say I had a fabulous time in So Cal with the family!


0 comments :