Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cousins

I decided to go to Pennsylvania with my mom to visit my aunt, uncle, cousins & grandparents for Thanksgiving. I'm so excited. I haven't seen my grandpa in about 10 years & I haven't seen my grandma since my wedding. 

I called my cousin Laura & her girls to tell them I was coming. Claire screamed YAY!!! Into the phone. She was so excited cousin water bottle is coming for a visit. Emma (3) got on the phone to tell me she prays for me every day and she had a dolphin tooth brush. I went from teary to laughing. The mind of a 3 year old lol

Claire told my aunt numerous times the days following Cousin Water Bottle is coming lol  The nickname Water Bottle happened in Sept 2012 when I asked Claire what is my name - a 4 year old response "what water bottle?". That nickname does fit me since I drink a ton of water. 



I can't wait to see the little ladies and take lots of pictures of them! 

0 comments :