Tuesday, November 26, 2013

OOTD

My OOTD have been lacking since I have been recovering at home. I am lucky to do my hair each day. I usually get dressed, but I just don't want to do my hair. Thank goodness for baby powder! I have been trying to wear comfy clothes that I can take an afternoon nap in. I can't seem to break my afternoon naps. If I don't take them I am cranky and if I take them I am up until midnight. Or maybe the staying up to midnight is the coffee and espresso beans!

Above I was sporting 5 day hair. I had spent 2 days in the ER. The last thing I wanted to do was come home, wash my hair and deal with all that nonsense. I honestly HATE washing my hair. It is such a chore. My boss and I joke it takes a village to handle our hair. lol

Sweater: Nordstrom Rack
Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Sperry's
Necklace: Charming Charlies


Another honest fact - I only took this picture with the boots. I had to get them off as soon as the picture was over. I can't seem to wear heels since my whole food numbing issues. 

Sweater: Loft
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Some online site
Tights: Target
Necklace: Ebay


Sweater: Nordstrom Rack
Camo Pants: Gap
Shoes: Bass
Necklace: Jane.com


Tank: Old Navy
Cardigan: J Crew Factor
Sknnies: Gap
Shoes: Sperry's



1 comments :

Carylee said...

Hope you're feeling better! I could wear all of these outfits in their entirety! And your 5 day hair is amazing! My hair (scalp) literally hurts after 2-3 days.
-Carylee
morepom.blogspot.com