Monday, November 4, 2013

OOTD ~ Graphic Tee

Graphic tees with pencils skirts, boyfriend jeans, glitter skirts, cardigans you name it people are wearing graphic tees with everything. In the past I haven't worn shirts with writing to work. Well the new handbook came out and nothing was mentioned about tshirts with writing. Everyone else is doing it, so I am going to join in on the fun. 

I have had the tshirt below for a couple years from Old Navy. I think I bought it for less than $5 during one of their sales. I wore it with my boyfriend jeans (Old Navy), pleather jacket (Burlington Coat Factory) and leopard flats. 



The mornings have been freezing between high 40's and mid 50's each day. The days then warm up to the mid to high 70's. I have to wear layers in order to avoid freezing in the morning and sweating after work. San Francisco I can dress pretty warm all year round. The problem is when I get back to my side of the Bay I am sweating to death walking from the Bart station to my car. 

0 comments :