Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Menu

I can't believe it is Christmas in 2 days. It just doesn't feel like Christmas this year. It came so fast. I don't know why this year doesn't feel like Christmas. I have decorated the house, Art put up the outside lights, all the gifts are bought & wrapped, cookies are made, menu is prepared, but it still doesn't feel like Christmas. 

I am looking forward to Christmas Day. Everyone is coming over to our house in the early afternoon for appetizers, presents and Christmas dinner. 

Appetizers

Spinach Dip
Sausage Dip

Dinner

Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli Salad
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
Rolls
Pies
Cookies


Every year Art gets a ham as a gift from work. I love this because we receive a few days before Christmas & it's free. lol The hams are always very tasty too. 

What is on your Christmas menu? Do you have traditional dishes you make?




0 comments :