Monday, December 16, 2013

Menu Monday

It has been weeks since I have made a menu. My mom came to take care of me for over 3 weeks. I think during that time I cooked one meal. I am returning to work this week, so I need to have a menu planned. 

BBQ Pork Sandwiches & roasted veggies
Bubble Up Pizza
Brussel Sprout Salad
Warm Balsamic Kale Salad 

I forgot all about Bubble Up Pizza until my mom made it recently. Then I saw it on Pinterest a week or so after she made it. It is so simple and yummy. 

2 cans of biscuits
tomato sauce
pizza toppings 
cheese

  • grease a 8x8 pan
  • preheat oven at 350
  • cut biscuits in half & lay in the 8x8 pan
  • pour tomato sauce over biscuits
  • put pizza toppings and cheese over the top
  • I made it with pepperoni & cheese
  • bake until the center of the cheese is melted
I bought 4 cans of biscuits $2.82, tomato sauce $1.19, pepperoni $2.99, and cheese $2.54 at Target = $9.54 for 2 meals. Each pan of pizza serves 4 people. 




0 comments :