Tuesday, June 17, 2014

26 Weeks

How far along: 26 weeks (as of 6-0-14)


Maternity clothes: Yes! In the beginning of my pregnancy I bought a pair of black Rockstar Old Navy jeans. I figured I could wear them for a few weeks and then afterwards. Well I am still wearing them. They were one of my best purchases. 
Sleep: Sleep was very good. 
Best moment of this week: Having a soccer game inside me. lol He is kicking like CRAZY! The little guy LOVES beef. When I eat steak he goes bonkers.  
Miss anything: just my bed. I love sleeping in my bed. 
Movement: Yes! Saturday night he went bonkers! It scared me at first because I felt thud thud thud. lol
Food cravings: Steak!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of cleaning supplies! 
Have you started to show yet: Starting to show some
Gender: Boy!
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: They are on their last leg. My fingers are starting to swell. There are times I can't wear them. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Doctor appointment next week. I am sure we will get to hear his heartbeat. Also entering the 3rd trimester! I can't believe we are almost at that point! 

0 comments :