Tuesday, June 24, 2014

27 Weeks


How far along: 27 weeks (as of 6-23-14)

Maternity clothes: Yes! 
Sleep: Sleep was very good. Sunday I actually slept through the night for 6 hours straight. That is almost unheard of for me without 1-2 bathroom breaks. 
Best moment of this week: Hearing his heartbeat and recording it. I love that I can listen to it anytime. 
Miss anything: not this week. 
Movement: Oh yes, every single day. He is quiet from the time I get ready to work until around 10am. Then I feel him until I go to bed throughout the day. Evening time he is very active. 
Food cravings: Taco Salad! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular. I have been feeling queasy after I eat sometimes. It is strange. 
Have you started to show yet: Finally getting a rounder belly. Art cheered the other night he was so happy I am starting to look pregnant. 
Gender: Boy!
Belly button in or out: in. It is starting to get shallow. I never thought I would say that. 
Wedding rings on or off: I can't wear them at night, but I can wear them during the day. I really thought they were on their last leg. So far so good. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: My due date!  lol I just can't wait for this little guy to get here!

0 comments :