Friday, October 3, 2014

OOTD


Entire outfit is from Old Navy
I recently bought the jacket and shoes. I love the shoes. They are super comfy and easy to slip on. The earrings I found online for $3. They are knock offs, but for $3 they are fabulous!


Leopard Skirt is from 2 Sunday's ago. Our first time back at church. 
You can tell how much Bing Bong has grown from 2 weeks to 3 weeks.
Luckily my weight has bounced right back to below I started. I am down 8 pounds from when I first got pregnant. I am able to wear my pants and some of my skirts. My body changed being pregnant. I knew it was going to change, so I wasn't surprised. I can't wear my tops. I guess with nursing my top is just going to be larger. Eventually it will go back to normal. I hope so, because I have a ton of tops. 






0 comments :