Monday, February 8, 2016

Menu Monday

It is that time again to be making a menu for the week. I make my menus on Friday before I head to the grocery store. I have been trying to make easier things. I have a limited time to cook dinner. Usually I can entertain George long enough to cook for about 20 minutes. I either have to lock him out of the kitchen with 2 gates or put him in the highchair with a snack.

I would rather not give him a snack before dinner because then he doesn't eat good. Sometimes you just have to do whatever it takes to get a task done. The other night I decided to give him a snack. I was making avocado sauce to put on pasta. He had one taste of the avocado and he ate a whole one. He was shoveling it in as fast as he could get it in his mouth.

I am still using things from my freezer. I like to buy meat when it is on sale. Here is what is on our menu this week.

Korean Beef, rice and broccoli

Chicken breasts with baked potatoes

Kielbasa sandwiches and roasted veggies

Zuppa Toscana Soup

0 comments :