Monday, February 22, 2016

Menu Monday

The past week I have been eating clean. I followed a FB group where everything was planned out for the group. It really was fabulous. The grocery list to daily menus for all 3 meals were all included. I loved it! Following this group helped me get back on track. I have been eating waaaaay too much sugar lately.

I decided to create my own weekly plan from breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. This way I have a plan for everything I need to eat. When I plan out what to eat I grab much better things. I also can't get over hungry or I eat junk.

I thought I would share my plan with you for the week.

MONDAY

Breakfast - overnight oats
Snack - hard boiled egg
Lunch - Salad ~ lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, walnuts, or whatever else we have around to add
Snack - Celery with nut butter
Dinner - BBQ in a jar ~ I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was adorable. I will make a roast in the crockpot, then put some coleslaw and baked beans in a jar.

TUESDAY

Breakfast - eggs ~ I like to either fry an egg, egg with kale and salsa. I make them different each time
Snack - yogurt
Lunch - chicken, veggie and rice bowl
Snack - fruit with some nuts
Dinner- Fish, sweet potatoes and green beans

WEDNESDAY

Breakfast - Eggs
Snack - Hard Boiled Egg
Lunch - Salad
Snack - Yogurt
Dinner - Burrito Bowls ~ leftover shredded pork, rice, avocado, tomatoes, salsa etc

THURSDAY

Breakfast - overnight oats
Snack - celery with nut butter
Lunch - I have a work thing, so I will get food while I am out
Snack - Apple
Dinner - Cobb Salad

FRIDAY ~ TGIF!!!!

Breakfast - Eggs
Snack - Yogurt
Lunch - Taco Salad (use leftovers from burrito bowls)
Snack - Hummus & Veggies
Dinner - Meat Loaf, Mash Potatoes and a veggies

There you have it! I made my shopping list as I made my menu. I like to look at different blogs or Pinterest while I am making my menu for different ideas.

0 comments :