Thursday, March 3, 2016

OOTD

Lots of repeats! I haven't bought much new lately. I have actually been getting rid of a lot. I think I have cleared out about 5 garbage bags from my closet. You wouldn't even know it with all the clothes still in there. I have gotten rid of a lot of stuff that I don't like, doesn't fit good or just blah about. Having a toddler I can't wear shirts that are shorter. I hate chasing after G and my shirt is riding up! Prior to kids I didn't have the trouble because I wasn't wrestling 20 pound baby alligators. =)


Tee: J Crew
Pants: Gap
Jacket: Burling Coast Factory
Shoes: Lucky


Top & Skirt: Lularoe - seriously love these clothes
Cardigan: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Shoes: Tory Burch



I am a walking Old Navy Commercial in the above OOTD - everything is from there


Tee & Pants: Old Navy
Jacket: Target
Shoes: Lucky

0 comments :