Tuesday, July 5, 2016

OOTD


The picture above is a mint dress I bought at Forever 21 years ago. It is one of my favorite dresses I have ever bought. I got it really cheap, but it is made so well. Fully lined. Well it has hung in my closet for the past 3 years. I thought I never would be able to wear it again. I was able to zip up that beauty a couple weeks ago with no problem. I just got rid of a lot of clothes that didn't fit me anymore. I guess I should have waited because now they all fit. lol



Recently I saw a picture on Lane Bryant where a woman was wearing a maxi skirt as a dress with a belth. I decided I needed to hunt down the perfect maxi to wear as a dress. I found one! A Lularoe one mind you! Talk about comfy! I pulled it up above my bra, put on a belt, added a cardigan and some jewelry. I am not a fan of strapless bras. If you add something over the top you can wear a regular bra. 

0 comments :