Monday, July 25, 2016

Paleo Salads

It has been a challenge some days eating Paleo while I am in ND. I love German food! I try to avoid any of my favorite foods because I know I won't be able to say no. I did have some knoefla one day. Bad decision. I felt like garbage the next day with a killer migraine. Totally wiped me out. I have done really well though with eating clean while I am here. I have tried to get the rest of them to eat clean. Sometimes I get some snarly looks when I put stuff on the table. Everyone usually tries it and decides it isn't as bad as they thought it would be. 


Salad with pork chop and bbq sauce on the top. My mom makes her bbq sauce paleo friendly! 
Coleslaw with avocado. I really love coleslaw with bacon in it. I like to drizzle some honey in the coleslaw. It gives it a little sweet taste. We like sweeter coleslaw. 


Salad with peach, avocado, crab meat drizzled with some olive oil. This was really delish! George picked off most of my peaches. I did put some pecans over the top of it after I took this picture. 

I have to have readily available food in order for me to stick to Paleo. When I get really hungry I need something quick to grab. As long as I have food I can grab I do fine. I have been in a house with chips, ice cream, cookies and various other junk food. I have stuck to my plan all of but 2 days of being here.  



0 comments :