Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I am so very thankful for my wonderful husband!

This morning we slept in and then I went to the couch to watch the Macy's Day Parade. It didn't hold my attention for very long. I was up making food to take to my IL's. We spent Thanksgiving with Art's parents. I feel like the stuffed turkey!!! It was so yummy!

This is the second Thanksgiving that I have been away from my sister. So sad! My side of the family was all split up this year. Billy called me earlier today. He asked what time we were eating today. I told him 2pm. He said who came up with eating at 2pm? What's wrong with eating at noon? Ummm I am not sure. I asked him what time they were eating....he replied 2pm. LOL No wonder he isn't happy about the 2pm start time.

Tomorrow the Christmas decorating begins! I am soooo excited!

0 comments :