Monday, December 7, 2009

And now we wait.....

We submitted our offer this morning. I think the longest of the process so far was sending a large email with all the paperwork. Now we have to wait to see if they accept our offer. If they accept then we will pay to have an inspector check out the house. Our realtor asked the bank how many offers were coming in. I hope they answer us today. :)
I am ANXIOUS!!!!! It's no fun to keep people waiting when they feel this is their house!