Tuesday, December 15, 2009

House Hunting Outing #2

The house hunting continues.......
Sunday we went out and looked at 5 houses. Out of the 5 we found 3 we liked. Sunday was an experience. House #3 that we looked at was the BIGGEST mess I have ever experienced. I didn't feel I could breath while walking through the place. There were 2 or 3 families living in this house with boxes EVERYWHERE! The bedrooms had so much stuff in there I don't think anyone slept in the beds. They had converted the garage into a bedroom and another storage room. BOXES everywhere in this garage. It was horrendous!

House #1 we liked needed no work, but was under priced. We felt we would get outbid on it again.
House #2 - I liked the house, Art wasn't sure. Huge backyard.
House #3 - Art liked the house, I was blah.

Guess which house we put a bid in? DING DING DING House #3!!!!!

We took a trip to Home Depot priced items that would need to be replaced. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be pricing things. When we got home we looked at Megan's Law and crime reports. That pretty much sealed the deal on which house we put an offer on. The house needs to be upgrade, but it's in good condition. The best part of the house is the Christmas red living room carpet!

Now the waiting game starts again.......

0 comments :