Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Work

Back to work I went today. I only worked 4 hours since the end of business on Decemebr 23. I thought I would do some work over the holidays...try to keep up with emails. Ummmm no such luck! I only came back to 212 emails. That wasn't bad at all. Usually on a good day I get 50+ emails. I am still trying to play catch up with the emails.

It felt good to get up and get ready for work today. Getting out of bed was the hardest part! Once I started to get ready it felt nice to dress up. I packed my new work bag last night, wore my new red coat and packed my new shoes! I think this is the first time I have worn heels to work in 8+ months. Lacey got on my case that I am starting to act like an old married woman. I have to step it up!

I have been at work now for over 5 hours and I am not ready to jump out the window. =)
I am thankful I have a job to come to in this economy. I have one of the best bosses!!!! I came into the office to show my parents where I worked. She asked me a question and then said you have more important things to do than worry about this go enjoy your family. WHAT!!!! I have been thinking about my wonderful boss the past few days. She honestly is a great boss!

Well back to work for me.

1 comments :

Krystal R said...

I want to see your pretty red coat. Pictures please!! with the new fab purse!!