Thursday, February 10, 2011



On Christmas Eve my dad and I ran to Target.  When I pulled into the spot there were 3 square bails.  I parked too close to the one, so dad couldn't open his door.  I said well let me move it, so you could get out.  I could barely move the huge things.  It was soooo full of water and heavy.  Finally I get it moved enough for dad to get out of the car.  The entire time dad was making fun of me that I was a whimp. 

This is how we left it when we went into the store.  Well the people next to us I guess couldn't get into their car because when we came back it was tight against our door.  Dad had to move it this time around.  He said oh wow I thought you were joking about them being heavy...those are some heavy bails.  See I am NOT a whimp.  It had rained for a week prior to Christmas and who knows how long the bails had been laying there.

Dad and I had such a laugh over the fact we are in the middle of the city and there are 3 square bails.  Dad thought he could leave the country, but it finds him no matter where he goes.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

how funny! so weird that there were bails in the middle of the parking lot!

Krystal R said...

muahahahahahahahahahahaa, ahhh what I would have done to be a fly on the car opposite of you guys.