Friday, October 14, 2011

Candy Gram

I made a candy gram for Art this past weekend.  He is such a great husband and I wanted him to know how much I appreciate him!  I put the wording together with the help of a friend and headed off to the dollar store to find the candy.  I would suggest buying small candy bars instead of dollar store size.  Dollar store size takes up a lot of room on the poster board. I was able to squeeze it all in and it turned out super cute!





Awhile after I gave Art his candy gram I hear him coming through the backdoor.  Art says "Dear I feel like I should get you some flowers after the nice card you just made for me.  "Do you think you have a vase big enough for these flowers?"  Then I see a BIG bush of flowers coming through the backdoor. bahahahahaha   He cracks me up!!!!  Sorry dear those flowers are not going to be able to come inside the house.


1 comments :

LWLH said...

You two are too cute....love the candy gram! : )