Monday, May 21, 2012

Giants Game

We will be skipping Menu Monday this week. I am traveling AGAIN for work! Ugh! This is my 3rd trip to LA in 5 weeks. This is the last one for awhile. Although this trip I am a little happy I get to see lots of friends.  In the next 2 weeks I will have lots of pictures to share of my LA trip. 

Last Thursday a vendor from work took 3 of us to a Giant's baseball game. We had the BEST seats! We were only 11 rows behind home plate. When we arrived Buster Posey was up to bat. I was in aw of where we were sitting and didn't notice who was up. A little girl sitting near us starts screaming BUSTER. I think she was about 4 yrs old. She told her mom that she was going to marry him when she grew up. She was so funny!

It was the perfect day for a baseball game. The weather was perfect and we all just sat there relaxing enjoying the game. Plus the Giant's won too!!!!








All these pictures were taken with my iPhone. I think they turned out pretty great for phone pictures. 

0 comments :