Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Monday

I am back to traveling for work again.......I remember when I was in my early 20's I thought traveling for work was glamorous. Then I started doing it and found out how awful it truly is! When I travel my schedule gets so thrown off. 3 weeks ago I traveled for work and I haven't been back to the gym since then. AWFUL!  I am determined to get back on my schedule and start heading to the gym 4-6 times a week. 


May is such a busy month for Art and I with work. I will be traveling again here soon for work. I have to move our LA office. That is going to take some work and require me to be in LA to get it all organized. Art is very busy in an extensive training session at work. Every other week he is in class. The good part of him being in class is they provide lunch. SCORE! I get a week pass of making his lunch. 


I have started freezing some meals for Art, while I am gone.  This next week Art will get to enjoy some frozen meals. 


Lasagna
Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
Twice Baked Potatoes
Stew



0 comments :