Saturday, May 5, 2012

Personal Shopper

Remember the ring I posted this past Sunday that my friend Maria sent me?  


Well Maria is back at the flea markets this weekend and she was tweeting about it. I think she enjoys torturing me with tweets about cheap jewelry she finds. Today she tweeted about $1 jewelry.  WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT!!!!

I told her I had a list and to text me. lol I sent her pictures of the items I had stolen from J. Crew website. The 2 bracelets below cost about $200 together. That is a STEEP price to pay for 2 bracelets. I sent her the pictures and asked her to see if she can find any knock offs. 

I am hoping she is lucky enough to find something close. What is on your shopping list for this weekend?





1 comments :

Crazy Town ND said...

I wonder if Maria woul get me a few interesting pieces??? You know me the accesorie queen!!