Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thrift Shopping!

A new thrift store opened near our house. Boy did I find some great items! I wish I knew someone these things would fit.

Sunday Suit! 
Isn't this plaid suit a beauty?  I snapped a picture of it and sent it to my mom. I told her I had found my Sunday Suit. She replied asking if I was serious? I might be a little daring with my clothes these days, but 1970 is NOT my style!  I can't believe it was actually for sale and not in the trash!  Although the suit would have been great for a 70's party!


Along the wall are a bazillion dresses! I told Art I need to find a dress for Stephanie's wedding. He pulled out this beauty for me! Art didn't understand why I refused to try it on. 

Front /\

Back /\


1 comments :

julie said...

you should have gotten those dresses. they would really make a statement. lol