Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kate Spade

I really love Kate Spade! I recently bought a wallet from Kate Spade that is a purple/pink color. I really love the quality of Kate Spade. Recently a Kate Spade Outlet opened up about 45 minutes from me. Last week I took a trip over to the outlet.
 
I felt like a little kid going into Toysrus for the very first time. I just wanted to jump up and down. I was just there to look around, but as I entered EVERYTHING was 60% off. WHAT!!!!! I found a 100 things I wanted. I am still kicking myself for not buying a purse I LOVED. I put myself on a spending freeze except for birthday and Christmas money. I didn't have enough money to buy the purse, so I didn't get it.
 
I did purchase a passport holder and a new iPhone case. My old iPhone case was worn out, so the iPhone case was an actually need. I have been on a pink kick so these items were just perfect.
 
 

1 comments :

Elizabeth Layson said...

I love Kate Spade!!! I'm jealous!!