Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sicky

I haven't been sick in years. I really try to be healthy. I don't avoid sick people because I try to build up my immune system. Well I got hit hard this week.  On Monday night as I was getting ready for bed I thought I was having a bad allergy attack. I was coughing a little bit.  I took some allergy medicine and went to bed. When I woke up Tuesday morning I felt like a truck had parked on my chest and I sounded like a barking seal.  I was pretty sure I had a fever, so I left work around 2pm on Tuesday.  Sure enough I came home, took my temperature and I had a fever. Wednesday I worked from home. Today I called in sick and went to the doctor. I have RSV.....I thought only small children got RSV.  The doctor gave me some cough medicine with codeine. It is AMAZING stuff!!!!
 
I will be staying home on Friday too.  I have been having major issue with spelling today. Good thing I didn't try to work from home today. I was having major issue with spelling before I took the cough medicine. I have had a fever for 3 days. Friday I think is the day the fever needs to stays away for good! I am like a small child when I have a fever. I HATE fevers! They are just the worst things!!!

Sammy has been my little cuddle buddy today. He has been laying with me all day. Tonight I was taking a little nap and he started attacking my feet. He thought it was play time.
 
 
 




0 comments :