Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Habitate for Humanity Resale Store

Last weekend Art and I went to Habitat for Humanity Resale Store and St. Vincent De Paul Thrift Store in Oakland. I LOVE going through this place. Last time we went I found the chippy white window. Our trip this time we came home with just lots of pictures.

 
I really wanted a shutter. I didn't buy one because I didn't have a specific idea on what to do with it yet. I plan to look around Pinterest to find some ideas and go back for one.


 
Lots of old windows


 
Fire burning stove






 
Cabinet with a sink inside. It was a little random and we cracked up laughing when we opened the door.




 
Toilets anyone?



 
These doors were amazing!

 
I would have liked this little guy to put in our front yard! It would have looked really cute with some potted flowers.
 
The rest of the pictures below are just random shots of stuff in Habitat for Humanity. It is almost dangerous to be in that place because there is stuff EVERYWHERE. I had to crawl behind stuff, while stepping over more stuff to get back to look at some shutters. I couldn't even get a good picture of what I went to look at because there was so much junk in the way. You have to really like to dig through stuff.







0 comments :