Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pictures from Saturday


I don't know what is going on with my phone, but all the pictures are grainy. I have never had this issue in the past. It is very frustrating! Hopefully I will be able to fix it. I take a lot of pictures with my phone throughout the week that I use for my blog. 

Here are pictures from Saturday. Kaleb spent the day with us. It is always an adventure when he comes over. 


I sent this picture to Amber and we had a conversation back & forth as to what Kaleb was thinking.
"hey lady it is too early for pictures"
" I haven't even had time to brush my hair or my gums"
lol


Art started to till our garden. I think we might be planting our garden based on North Dakota standards this year. 


I have been wearing a scarf whenever I go outside to make sure the sun does not get on near my scar.


Stay tuned on Tuesday for my strawberry chicken spinach salad post. 


Mr. Sammy pouts when Kaleb comes over because Sammy is not the center of attention. He was outside pouting because I wouldn't let him lay in the bedroom while Kaleb napped. Sammy started barking, so I chased him out of the bedroom. 


Kaleb flying on Grandpa!



Kaleb loved crinkling the M&M package. This picture made me crack up because it looks like hey where are my M&M. 


DINNER! 
Our meal cost about $5 bucks. The chicken was on clearance at Fresh & Easy. I had bought the chicken for $1.75 for 2 chicken breasts and froze them. They had a stuffing on the top along with mushrooms and a gravy to pour over the top. The kale came from our garden and the rice cost about $2.50. It was a fabulous meal.


0 comments :